Hello, Kia Ora, I’m Trish Veltman.
When I was four years old, I had four ambitions.
- Read every book in the world
- Learn everything in the world
- Become the youngest published author
- Travel everywhere in the world
Now 48 years later I’m beginning to think I may have been a tad over-ambitious.
My revised list:
- Read, learn and travel as much as I can
- Published my novels and poems
I do have a couple of poetry books on my bookshelf that include some of my poems, and I’ve won a few poetry competitions over the years, but 2019 is about making more happen.
And a couple of extras:
- Keep living the best life I can despite disabling health conditions
- Speak up about stuff
Which pretty much sums up my blog – writing, opinions, and managing pain.
If you enjoy what you read, please leave me a like, comment, share or follow.
You can also find more about writing on my facebook page, Writing with Verve
and more of what rocks my world on my Pinterest page.